Following the success of our first edition Global Hydrogen Energy Summit in 2020, Clariden Global is pleased to invite you to the 2nd Global Hydrogen Energy Summit 2021 to be held virtually via Zoom (Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). This event has been carefully researched and crafted with the most desired and unparalleled insights on the emerging opportunities and trends in hydrogen. With global demand for hydrogen on the upswing, studies forecast that Australia is poised to become East Asia’s largest hydrogen exporter, exporting 42% of regional supply by 2040. Join the global gathering of energy leaders to better understand, incorporate and devise successful strategies to capitalize on this opportunity for your organization.
10 Reasons To Join Us At The 2nd Global Hydrogen Energy Summit 2021!
- Participate in the world’s pre-eminent summit dedicated to commercializing new opportunities arising from the advent of the hydrogen economy
- Understand government incentives, financing schemes and policies supporting the rise of the hydrogen economy
- Learn from the successful strategies of international hydrogen exemplars from Japan, China, Europe and Asia, and beat the hydrogen learning curve
- Get the latest updates on new hydrogen projects in the various states and cities of Asia Pacific, Europe, South Africa and the Middle East
- Discover an exciting showcase of innovative products and solutions for hydrogen generation, storage and transportation and for fuel cells/FCEVs
- Rethink and rebuild current energy & gas infrastructure to blend with and adapt to the entry of hydrogen technologies
- Enjoy unrivalled networking opportunities to meet key decision makers and experts in the global & ANZ hydrogen economy
- Develop long-term relationships with potential hydrogen producers and project developers
- Discuss real, major challenges for a newcomer to find a niche within the hydrogen sector of the future
- Gain familiarity with the latest H2 innovations, technological breakthroughs and advances, time to market and H2 commercialization
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to meet and network with the thought leaders, industry leaders and regulators at the forefront of hydrogen energy!
Mark 19 – 21 April 2021 in your calendar and book your seat now!