This conference has been created for those concerned with the safe use of electrical, mechanical and instrumentation equipment in hazardous, flammable or explosive atmospheres, thus preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. The content of the conference will focus on the latest standards and how best to apply them, ensuring compliance for hazardous area audits. Experienced speakers will examine the critical issues involved in the management of hazardous areas.
Conference topics include:
- Hot Buttons in Adopting IEC Standards for Hazardous Areas
- The Ethernet of Things in Hazardous Areas
- Overcoming Barriers to RBI With Digitised HA Management
- The Risk Based Approach to Hazardous Area Classification
- Static Electricity – The Shocking Truth
- Explaining the IECEx Certificate of Personal Competency Scheme
- Type B Gas Appliances – Certification and what to check for
- Application of Hazardous Areas and impacts on the Renewable Energy Sector
- Punching above our weight in Ex standards and certification
- The (not-so) hidden cost of HA classification by (invalidly applied) example
- Governance of Hazardous Area Auditing
- Conformity Assessment Documents and Fitness for Purpose Reports – the nature of each and their application
- Hazardous Area Classification – The Next Generation
- Identifying and Mitigating Ignition Risk using Standards ISO/IEC 80079-36, 37 and 38
Download the full event brochure HERE. Register online below or email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience any difficulties, please call 1300 138 522 and ask for Emma.
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until August 18th 2021 (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer – register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.