The Leading Forum for Developing and Learning Protection Testing Techniques
The Australasian Protection Testers User Group (APTUG) Meeting is a forum for sharing experiences, developing new protection testing techniques and learning from the experiences of others in the industry.
The APTUG Meeting provides you the opportunity to:
- Increase your knowledge on protection relays and testing techniques
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer collaboration
- Present or perform practical demonstrations on new or interesting test applications
- Learn from technical training in testing techniques and test plan creation
- Share best practice techniques and applications for protection system technologies
- Discuss recent and future enhancements to Doble hardware and software
- Provide feedback to Doble for correction of problems and future developments
Following its ongoing success, High Voltage Testing Forum continues in 2021
This year APTUG and Doble will again facilitate a High Voltage Testing training and seminar stream that will run parallel with the Protection Stream. This new format first introduced in 2018 will provide specific training anddiscussion around testing primary plant, interpreting results and sharing industry experiences.
The sessions will be arranged in such a manner that the attendee can move between the Protection and High Voltage Testing streams based on the topics of most interest and relevance.
- Protection Relays and Test Methods
- Application of protection software in the field
- Solve complex testing issues
- New test application demonstrations
- User share of industry practices and experiencs
- Relay vendor interaction
- Doble protection testing product road map and upcoming technologies
High Voltage Testing Stream
- Primary Equipment Test methods
- Interpretation of results including PD and Tan Delta
- Primary equipment health assessment methods
- User share and benchmarking with other industry leaders
- 1 day Topics on Demand – let us know when you register and we will if possible target those HV asset specific topics on Day 4
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: The success of the meeting depends on having a diverse range of presentations and topics. We are looking for presentations from both new and experienced presenters. Email email@example.com to submit your presentation abstract. Presentations can be as short as 5 minutes and up to 40 minutes.
Join us on Tuesday evening for the annual Conference Dinner hosted by Doble. Relax with your fellow delegates and exhibitors while enjoying dinner. Make new contacts while you network with leading power industry technicians.