2015 AUSTRALASIAN PROTECTION TESTERS USER GROUP MEETING
9–12 November 2015 | Newcastle, NSW AUSTRALIA
The Leading Forum for Developing and Learning Protection
The Australasian Protection Testers User Group (APTUG) Meeting is a forum for sharing experiences, developing new protection testing techniques and learning from the experiences of others.
The APTUG Meeting provides you the opportunity to:
• Increase your knowledge on protection relays and testing techniques
• Take advantage of peer-to-peer collaboration
• Present or perform practical demonstrations on new or interesting test applications
• Learn from technical training in testing techniques and test plan creation
• Share best practice techniques and applications for protection system technologies
• Discuss recent and future enhancements to Doble hardware and software
• Provide feedback to Doble for correction of problems and future developments
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS The success of the meeting depends on having a diverse range of presentations and topics. We are looking for presentations from both new and experienced presenters. Email to submit an abstract or topic idea.
Monday, 9 November 2015
OPTIONAL Technical Training Day
10:00am – Registration
10:30am–5:00pm – Training
This optional Technical Training Day is perfect for young technicians and engineers. It introduces you to experienced protection relays testing specialists and provides technical training in testing techniques and test plan creation. There will be seperate training sessions available for both new and advanced users.
Tuesday, 10–Thursday, 12 November 2015
8:00am – Registration
8:30am–5:00pm – Seminar Sessions
RSVP by October 2015