IGRE Australia is pleased to announce that it is again presenting its annual Seminar/Tutorial day prior to Techcon 2016.
As with previous years, we are very fortunate in being able to attract three key international expert speakers to present on their knowledge and global experience.
- Guide to the operation of Fluid Filled Cables
- Transformer Condition Assessment
- Substation Fire Management
- The management of Ageing Equipment
and Tutorials from international speakers covering
- Transformer Intelligent Condition Monitoring – Brian D. Sparling
- Benefits and limits of onsite diagnostic methods for transformers – Dr. Jitka Fuhr
- New Tools for Diagnosis and Fault Investigation on Power Transformers – Dr. Michael Krüger
This is shaping up to be a very informative and engaging day of discussion and provides an excellent lead in to the following Techcon Asia Pacific Conference the following two days.
CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP /EXHIBITORS
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are now available. Click here to download the sponsor offer document.
Further information is available by contacting our office 07 3310 8838 or EMAIL SPONSORSHIP
The Current Sessions are:
A3 Managing Ageing Equipment
B3 Substation Fire Management
B1 Guide to the operation of Fluid Filled Cables
D1 Benefits and limits of onsite diagnostic methods for transformers
Dr. Jitka Fuhr [Switzerland]
A2 Transformer Intelligent Condition Monitoring
Brian Sparling [Canada]
A2 New Tools for Diagnosis and Fault Investigation on Power Transformers
Dr. Michael Krüger [Austria]