This conference has been created for those working with high voltage systems in the mining, industrial plants, oil and gas and utilities industries. The event will focus on earthing, design, testing, installation and maintenance topics.
Conference topics include:
- International Update – An update on Grounding Design & Testing Standards directions and changes around the World.
- Arc fault Standards, what’s changed, what’s changing and what does it mean for the HV industry
- HV Joints and Terminations – Developments in Technology and Installation Practices
- PD Testing of HV Assets: Periodic or Permanent?
- Preventing Catastrophic Failure of High Voltage Equipment
- Technical Developments in Explosion-Protected Polymer-Based HV Coupler Systems and the Potential Safety Benefits to Industry
- Assessment & Management of Oil Filled High Voltage Transformers
- Intelligent Techniques for Power Transformer Sweep Frequency Response Analysis
- Wow, I Got To Audit a Wind Farm
- Earthing obligations under AS2067 have changed: What has changed, why, and what do you need to do next
- Making Predictive HV Testing Effective
- Condition Based Maintenance of High Voltage Assets
- Partial Discharge Testing on Rotatory Machines
- HV Arc Fault Incidents and Practical Steps for Prevention
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until October 11th 2020 (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer – register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.