This technical training forum will feature four practical workshops that will be of special interest to the electrical engineering community as regulators are demanding continual improvement in electrical design, maintenance and safety outcomes.
Workshop 1: Low Voltage & AS/NZS 3000 – Practical Electrical Wiring Standards
Workshop 2: Earthing and Power Quality – Problems and Solutions
Workshop 3: Practical Power System Protection for Engineers and Technicians
Workshop 4: High Voltage Electrical Substation and Switchyard Design + Practical Power Transformer Operation, Maintenance & Testing
What you will gain from this event:
- Update your knowledge on best practice and find practical solutions to your electrical design, installation and maintenance issues
- Learn how to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS 3000 wiring rules
- Delve into the revisions to AS/NZS 3000 and how they will affect your business
- Learn how optimal electrical design can improve production and reduce costs
- Gain current information on earthing and HV substation design
- Look at the types of power quality issues and how these impact on equipment operation
- Discuss and learn the new LV testing techniques to achieve compliance to AS/NZS 3000
- Learn the application of standards in earthing design
- Network with specialists in the field and your peers
Discounts – Early bird and discounts are available. Visit the website for more information or download the event brochure.