This conference will cover power system protection design, installation, testing and inspection procedures for industrial and commercial power systems with a strong focus on renewable energy and integration, microgrids, electrical safety and substation automation.
This event will explore these electrical topics from a fresh yet practical perspective to help delegates reduce expensive downtime in their plant and/or equipment by identifying the correct application of these principles.
Conference topics include:
- Renewables and Alternatives Implementation and the Associated Technical Issues
- Protection : The Conflicting Requirements of Dependability and Security
- Enhanced Switchboard Maintenance using IoT Technology
- Virtual Power Plants & Generator Connection Requirements
- Utility BESS System Protection and Integration
- Impact of REFCL (Bushfire Mitigation Technology) on HV Customers
- Arc Flash Hazards Mitigation Using Protection Solutions
- Frequency Dynamics, the Pathway to an Orderly Energy Transition
- Thermal Energy – Smart Distribution in Districts and Buildings
- Substation-Based Fault Location Technology for Power Distribution Networks
- Microgrids: The Regulation of Operating in an Islanded State
- Transformer Biased Differential Protection: Current Transformer Connection Requirements
- Voltage, Stability and Islanding Control in Microgrids
- Protection Complexities in the Electrical Rail Network
- IEC 61850 Demonstration for Interoperability and GOOSE Messaging
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until September 8th 2021 (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer – register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.
For further information on this event or to discuss sponsorship opportunities contact: