2 Wharf St
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
The Leading Forum for Developing and Learning Protection Testing Techniques
The Australasian Protection Testers User Group (APTUG) Meeting is a forum for sharing experiences, developing new protection testing techniques and learning from the experiences of others in the industry.
The APTUG Meeting provides you the opportunity to:
- Increase your knowledge on protection relays and testing techniques
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer collaboration
- Present or perform practical demonstrations on new or interesting test applications
- Learn from technical training in testing techniques and test plan creation
- Share best practice techniques and applications for protection system technologies
- Discuss recent and future enhancements to Doble hardware and software
- Provide feedback to Doble for correction of problems and future developments
Following its debut success, High Voltage Testing Forum continues in 2022
This year APTUG and Doble will again facilitate a High Voltage Testing training and seminar stream that will run parallel with the Protection Stream. This new format first introduced in 2018 will provide specific training and discussion around testing primary plant, interpreting results and sharing industry experiences.
The sessions will be arranged in such a manner that the attendee can move between the Protection and High Voltage Testing streams based on the topics of most interest and relevance.
For further information view the Event Flyer – APTUG_2022