EECON 2016 – Call for Papers
Evolution in the Electricity Industry – understanding the opportunities and threats
The following session topics are proposed for your invitation to submit a paper.
- Operating in the Market
- New technologies.
- Power Reliability for large and medium size users – How to manage aging assets
- Best practices in Electrical Infrastructure project management (leading to lower cost projects)
- Satisfying stakeholders in the Electricity Networks
- Innovative New designs for changing networks – challenges and opportunities
- Maintaining Power Quality/Reliability/Safety standards in a lower cost environment.
- Integration of conventional technologies with new technologies in the market place.
If you are interested in giving a paper which would fit into the topics above, you should submit an abstract of up to 200 words via the online speakers portal by clicking on this link by Saturday 30th April. A brief biography of the author/presenter should also be included.
- Submission of abstract: Saturday 30th April.
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: Tuesday 24th May.
- Papers & presentations due: Tuesday 2nd November
Upon acceptance presenters will be required to register to attend the full conference. A discounted rate will be offered to presenters for the conference. Awards will be presented for the best paper by a member of EESA and for the best paper by a non-member.